Center for behavioral experiments organizes training courses for private and public sector. Based on your requirements, we can organize either of the following:
Shorter training course in the form of workshops focus primarily on the practice and adoption of basic concepts concerning the given topic, for example:
- overly optimistic estimates of costs (and how to deal with it)
- status quo when changing the energy supplier
- excessive self-confidence in the decision making of managers / supervisors
All-day training courses which allow for a detailed analysis of a chosen topic. The topic are usually defined in broader terms than by workshops, for example:
- common mistakes in decision making of managers / supervisors
- consumer decision strategies in a given area
- modern policy making
The language of the training courses and workshop is Czech or English.
If you are interested in receiving further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form in the right-hand side of the page.
Seminars for educational institutions can be found under Seminars.